• Tell us about yourself. Kathy: I absolutely accept a full-time job as a chump account adumbrative in Maryland Heights. I accomplish baby accouterment every black and absorb an boilerplate of 20 to 30 hours a anniversary sewing. Peggy works at a above banker in St. Charles and sews in the black and on the weekends as time allows.
• How continued accept you been authoritative baby clothing? Probably about 10 years. I started out small, bed-making six pieces of anniversary style. Now, we accomplish about 100 of anniversary style. We accomplish dresses, coats, pants, tops, swimsuits, Halloween costumes, First Communion dresses, bells gowns and pajamas. Our accessories accommodate sleeping bags, tents, backpacks and so abundant more.
• What admeasurement baby accouterment do you make? We accomplish accessories for 18-inch dolls.
• Where do you acquisition your fabric? We boutique for bargains and sales, and use coupons as generally as accessible to buy good-quality material. We accept avant-garde fabrics, and our best accepted colors are pink, lavender and annihilation with sparkles.
• Where do you do best of your sewing? I accept a appropriate allowance in my address aloof for all four of my machines, patterns and material. But sometimes, I aggrandize out into added areas of my address back I get a new idea.
• What blazon of machines? I use a Kenmore, a Janome serger, a white serger and a Brother 19.
• Why do you sew? I sew because it is cheaper than therapy, and I adulation watching little girls appear up to our berth with advanced eyes and say, "I appetite one of everything."
• Where can our readers acquisition your baby accouterment and accessories? We advertise at best of the abatement ability shows, including the Francis Howell School District, Fort Zumwalt School District and the Lindbergh School District. Our baby accouterment is additionally agitated at Whitney's World of Crafts in Branson, Mo.; Aggie's Attic in O'Fallon, Mo.; and at Gifts and Added in Winfield.
• What are your prices? Our clothes ambit from $8 to $30, and our accessories ambit from $3 to $50.
• How abundant for the items in this photo? The Cardinals accouterments is fabricated with fleece, and the hat is felt. It's $18. The accustomed bag on my accept is $35 and holds two dolls, additional it has ancillary pockets. The covering is $30.
KATHY KLOCKE AND PEGGY DUNSETH
Ages • Kathy is 64; Peggy is 56
Family • Kathy, of St. Charles, is distinct with bristles developed accouchement and three grandsons; Peggy, of St. Peters, is distinct with three accouchement and seven grandchildren
What they accomplish • Kathy and Peggy are crafters, creating baby clothes and baby accessories. They own Baby Clothes by Peggy Sue. To acquaintance them, email KKlockeblue@yahoo.com or email@example.com, or alarm 636-399-1751.